As a part of Google’s Launchpad Accelerator program, Google India recently hosted a Developers’ Launchpad Build event in Bengaluru. Positioned as a management development program, the event explored challenges of being a startup leader. Talking to YourStory, Paul Ravindranath.Here are the list of 11 Ventures :
1. Guvi Geek Network: Chennai-based Guvi views itself as an online tech skill accelerator in vernacular languages. With its slogan of ‘Learn in your original language,’
2. Evibe Technologies: Based out of Hyderabad, Evibe.in is a tech-enabled party planner platform.
3. PlexusMD: Ahmedabad based, PlexusMD is an online professional system exclusive to doctors and healthcare organizations.
4. Omnify: Based out of Bengaluru, Omnify places itself as a new-age
5. CampusTime: Based out of Bengaluru, CampusTime helps universities/colleges setup their private social network
6. Fundamental: Based out of Bengaluru, Fundamentor is an Edu-tech startup that helps develop
7. Clinikk Healthcare: A personalized health concierge for blue-collar workers and their families,
8. Talking Street: Bengaluru-based, Talking Street is placing itself as a ‘local foodie friend.’ It helps travelers and foodies experience
9. PregBuddy: Bengaluru-based PregBuddy is putting itself as a comprehensive health monitoring and concierge platform for women around the world
10. LetsEndorse: Bengaluru Based, LetsEndorse is a group venture as well as a digital ecosystem of social reforms from across the globe
11. Mishipay: MishiPay is a self-checkout technology for retail which allows consumers in the store to pick up an item, check the barcode on their phone